Gaga Love it's 1st love



Some ladies opt to follow men, and a few ladies opt to follow their dreams. If you are questioning that thanks to go, bear in mind that your career can ne'er come to life and tell you that it does not love you any longer.” “Trust is sort of a mirror, you'll be able to fix it if it's broken, however you'll be able to still see the crack therein mother fucker's reflection.” “I had a man WHO told Maine I’d ne'er succeed, ne'er be nominative for a Grammy, ne'er have successful song, which he hoped I’d fail. I aforementioned to him, ‘Someday, once we’re not along, you won’t be ready to order a cup of occasional at the fucking delicatessen while not hearing or seeing Maine.” Some ladies opt to follow men, and a few ladies opt to follow their dreams. If you are questioning that thanks to go, bear in mind that your career can ne'er come to life and tell you that it does not love you any longer.” “Trust is sort of a mirror, you'll be able to fix it if it's broken, however you'll be able to still see the crack therein mother fucker's reflection.” “I had a man WHO told Maine I’d ne'er succeed, ne'er be nominative for a Grammy, ne'er have successful song, which he hoped I’d fail. I aforementioned to him, ‘Someday, once we’re not along, you won’t be ready to order a cup of occasional at the fucking delicatessen while not hearing or seeing Maine.” Some ladies opt to follow men, and a few ladies opt to follow their dreams. If you are questioning that thanks to go, bear in mind that your career can ne'er come to life and tell you that it does not love you any longer.” “Trust is sort of a mirror, you'll be able to fix it if it's broken, however you'll be able to still see the crack therein mother fucker's reflection.” “I had a man WHO told Maine I’d ne'er succeed, ne'er be nominative for a Grammy, ne'er have successful song, which he hoped I’d fail. I aforementioned to him, ‘Someday, once we’re not along, you won’t be ready to order a cup of occasional at the fucking delicatessen while not hearing or seeing Maine.”